Friday, December 22, 2006

Get Gephardt: Lower Your Interest Rate In 3 Min.

Tired of paying finance charges to your credit card company? You may be able to cut your interest rate by as much as half in no time.

That’s the result of a Get Gephardt investigation. So, how easy is it?

Really easy.

Interest rates vary by person. From 3 percent to as much as 35 percent.

And in most cases, all it takes is phone call to put hundreds of dollars back in your pocket.

Two years ago, I showed you how. Let’s try again tonight, to see if it’s still that simple.

Let the Christmas shopping rush begin!

And with that come the credit card swipes after each gift purchase, to be paid off, month by month, next year.

Here I am again at Southtown Mall to see if you are paying the interest rate you ought to be paying.

It’s simple, really using mall pay telephones and 3 minutes or so.

I developed a script that I held up for people to read over the phone to their credit card company. The number is on the back of the credit card.

“My name is Donna Schultz…I’m a good customer and I’ve received several offers in the mail from other credit card companies,” one credit card holder tells her card company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home